CALCIUM SILICATE PIPE HANGER SUPPORTS
Metro Supply Company fabricates various types and sizes of pipe insulation hanger supports. The most commonly specified pipe hanger supports are made with pre-molded calcium silicate insulation.
Calcium Silicate is a high temperature insulation that has abuse-resistant properties as well as exceptional structural strength. Calcium Silicate is composed of hydrous calcium silicate for use on piping systems that operating up to 1200ºF. It is inorganic, noncombustible , asbestos free, and meets or exceeds the physical and thermal property requirements of ASTM C533.
Metro Supply Company offers three Pipe Hanger Support products:
360 Calcium Silicate Pipe Hanger Support
The 360 Calcium Silicate Pipe Hanger Support is made up of 2 halves of pre-molded calcium silicate insulation laminated with white ASJ (All-Service Jacketing) with SSL adhesive tape for closure.
* The 360 Hanger Support is the most commonly specified hanger support by building engineers.
180 Calcium Silicate / Fiberglass Pipe Hanger Support
The 180 Pipe Hanger Support is composed of a lower half of pre-molded calcium silicate insulation with a top half of fiberglass pipe insulation laminated with white ASJ (All-Service Jacketing) with SSL adhesive tape for closure.
* The 180 Pipe Hanger still provides the same support strength as the 360 Pipe Hanger at a more economical price.
Calcium Silicate Hanger Support Insert
The Calcium Silicate Hanger Support Insert is a pre-molded calcium silicate insulation insert that can be field installed in conjunction with other pipe insulation materials.
Features of Pipe Hanger Supports:
* Multiple types of jacket options including ASJ, ASJ+, Aluminum, or Stainless Steel (360/180 only)
* Come in a variety of lengths, 9”, 12”, 18”, and 36”
* Come in insulation thicknesses from 1” to 4” thick
* Pipe Sizes from 1/2” to 24” available