One of the most important tools for a mechanical insulator is the TIK-C585 Pipe Caliper. This unique measuring device helps determine the "pipe size" of the pipe in question quickly and easily. The pipe caliper is a two in one device which measures both Iron Pipe Size and Copper Tubing Size.
- Open the movable wing and place the pipe caliper around the pipe between both wings.
- Simply close the wings so the pipe is touching both wings and the top of the caliper.
- Read the measurement on the caliper
- IPS= Iron Pipe Size
- CWT- Copper Tubing Size
- MADE IN THE USA
- 2 in 1 Tool - Measures both Iron and Copper Pipes
- Precise Measurements from 3/8" up to 12"
- Made from Zinc Plated Steel
- Die Punched Numbers - Will not scratch or fade with time.
- Pocket Sized - Lightweight
Pipe Calipers are a must have tool for pipe insulators, plumbers, draftsmen, pipe fitters, engineers, and architects.