We are the New York / New Jersey stocking distributor of Guilford of Maine Acoustic Panel Fabrics.
Reasons to buy your Guilford of Maine fabrics through Metro Supply Company
- Fabric is IN STOCK so you can pick it up today or have it delivered with your insulation.
- Wholesale pricing with volume rebates for larger quantities!
- No minimum yardage on stock colors or on the floor colors (You can order as little as 1 yard!)
- Easy catalog ordering on non-stock colors delivered to your doorstep!
- Samples of all fabrics/colors in our showroom (see material before ordering)
- Know what you are getting: No knockoffs or second quality GOM fabric.
- We only purchase certified first quality Guilford of Maine.
Reasons to buy Guilford of Maine for your project
- Guilford of Maine fabrics have Acoustical Testing and are UL Listed
- Guilford of Maine Acoustic Fabrics are Acoustically Transparent
- Acoustically Transparent means the fabric allows frequencies to pass through it without reflection
- Guilford of Maine fabrics are FIRE RATED
- Meet or exceed ASTM E84 Class I or A
- Sharp looking with vibrant colors and will not fade or sag over time.
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Guilford of Maine fabrics have no noticeable odors like imported materials.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
Fast and Easy Ordering of GOM Fabric from Metro Supply Company
- When choosing a fabric and color we highly recommend seeing the material in person.
- If you are unable to visit our showroom, we will mail samples to you.
- Select Fabric Type (Style No.)
- Select Color Number (see following chart)
- Select yardage needed (click here for calculator)
Click here to see the Guilford Of Maine FR701 Collection
Click here for Acoustic Panel Fabric Layout Chart