We are the New York / New Jersey stocking distributor of Guilford of Maine Acoustic Panel Fabrics.
Reasons to buy your Guilford of Maine fabrics through Metro Supply Company
- Fabric is IN STOCK so you can pick it up today or have it delivered with your insulation.
- Wholesale pricing with volume rebates for larger quantities!
- No minimum yardage on stock colors or on the floor colors (You can order as little as 1 yard!)
- Easy catalog ordering on non-stock colors delivered to your doorstep!
- Samples of all fabrics/colors in our showroom (see material before ordering)
- Know what you are getting: No knockoffs or second quality GOM fabric.
- We only purchase certified first quality Guilford of Maine.
Reasons to buy Guilford of Maine for your project
- Guilford of Maine fabrics have Acoustical Testing and are UL Listed
- Guilford of Maine Acoustic Fabrics are Acoustically Transparent
- Acoustically Transparent means the fabric allows frequencies to pass through it without reflection
- Guilford of Maine fabrics are FIRE RATED
- Meet or exceed ASTM E84 Class I or A
- Sharp looking with vibrant colors and will not fade or sag over time.
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Guilford of Maine fabrics have no noticeable odors like imported materials.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
Fast and Easy Ordering of GOM Fabric from Metro Supply Company
- When choosing a fabric and color we highly recommend seeing the material in person.
- If you are unable to visit our showroom, we will mail samples to you.
- Select Fabric Type (Style No.)
- Select Color Number (see chart below)
- Select yardage needed (click here for calculator)
Click here to see the Guilford Of Maine Anchorage Collection
Click here for Acoustic Panel Fabric Layout Chart
Guilford of Maine Acoustical Fabrics can be wrapped around acoustical insulation panels. One of the preferred acoustical panels is Owens Corning 703 Fiberglass Board due to its superior sound absorption.
- Outstanding Sound Absorption on High to Mid Frequencies
- 2" thickness achieves an NRC = 1.00 (Noise Reduction Coefficient)
- 3 lbs/cf density provides rigidity and maintains structural integrity.
- Available in 2ft x 4ft and 4ft x 8ft panels
- Available in thicknesses of 1", 2", 4"